Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on TransformersTalk's web site for personal or commercial viewing. Posting on another website is acceptable as long as credit is given to this site if it is by one of our bloggers/artists/adminstrators. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TransformersTalk's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TransformersTalk at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TransformersTalk's web site are provided "as is". TransformersTalk makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TransformersTalk does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TransformersTalk or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TransformersTalk's Internet site, even if TransformersTalk or a TransformersTalk authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TransformersTalk's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TransformersTalk does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TransformersTalk may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TransformersTalk does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TransformersTalk has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TransformersTalk of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TransformersTalk's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- IP address's may be collected only for tracking of user trends on TransformersTalk only. User's remain anonymous even though their IP may be temporarily tracked. No other information is gathered.
- Email's that you provide in one of our contact forms will not be used for unsolicited mail. They will not be shared or sold to third parties.
- Cookies may be placed on your computer, in your temp folder, for storage of information for this website (and it's forums) only. You will not be tracked or traced by these. These cookies contain no viruses or anything other than (mostly) login information for our forums or blog comments.
- You reserve the right to tell us to delete any and all personal information that we may have on file from you. You can do this by emailing us at email@example.com
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.